What are Xclusive Otaku's business hours?
- Pick up locations: Monday through Sunday 3:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- Online store: always open
- Online inquiries: you will receive a response within 24 hours
- Please note that we will not accept any pick up requests during Canadian Statutory Holidays and trade show events
How to place an order on this site?
- Click on “Request Quote” to add to cart
- Click on “Cart” to browse your list
- Click on “Proceed to Checkout” to get to your checkout details
- Enter your billing information and select your shipping method
- Click on “Request Quote” to complete your request
- An XO customer service representative will review your order and send a total to you via email
- You have 24 hours to pay for your goodies
How are orders processed?
- If you have placed an order through the website
- wait for an order confirmation from Xclusive Otaku (check your junk folder)
- one of our representatives will double check your order to ensure problem-free shipment
- all items, whether in stock, special order, or preorder, will be shipped together unless otherwise indicated on your order
- if you want to separate your shipment, please kindly leave us a note or place your order through FB chat or discord, additional shipping cost for the affected items will be quoted
- If you have placed an order through MFC or FB Marketplace or Kijiji
- let us know how you would like us to ship your goodies
- wait for an invoice through either Square or Paypal
- we will ship your order as per instruction
What payment methods does Xclusive Otaku accept?
- For website orders, we accept Paypal, American Express, Discover, Mastercard, UnionPay, and Visa
- For MFC, Kijiji and FB Marketplace orders, we accept Square, Paypal, any credit, charged and prepaid cards with a Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB or Discover logo
- For pick up orders, we accept Cash, Square, any credit, charged and prepaid cards with a Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB or Discover logo, as well as Interac Debit cards
What currency does Xclusive Otaku use?
- All items are listed in USD
- Customers who wish to pay in CAD can still do so by contacting us through Facebook chat or contact form
How much does shipping cost?
- Due to COVID-19, some shipping methods may not be available to your country
- We no longer provide shipping methods without tracking numbers
- Domestic pick up: Pick up in Calgary, AB is free
- Canada, US flat shipping: $25 USD
- Canada, US quote shipping: we will send a shipping invoice separately through Paypal or Square, quote will be based on box size and weight (5% of your total before shipping will be NON-REFUNDABLE)
- International shipping: message us for a quote
- Package sizes: the smallest box we have can fit 1-2 nendoroids
What is the availability of items?
- Xclusive Otaku will always try our best to fulfill all customer orders, but please be patient and considerate when unforeseen circumstances happen, we will try our best to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Availability of items is determined by the manufacturer and the distributors. Items may get cancelled or delayed in release dates due to its production and/or distribution plans. In some very rare cases, we regrettably may have to cancel your pre-existing order when it happens.
May I cancel an order that I have made?
- Order cancellation is evaluated on a case to case basis
- Cancellations are subjected to a 25% penalty to refund payment due to shipping and handling, as well as return charge fees
- Depending on frequency, order amount and reasons of cancellation, Xclusive Otaku reserves the right to reject orders from a customer
How is customs handled?
- Xclusive Otaku has to declare every single item on each invoice by law
- Our customers are responsible for any customs taxes and import duties
What if I have any other questions?
You may contact us through one of the following means, we are happy to help!
- Discord: https://discord.gg/M4srVtg8gH
- Contact us page: https://www.xclusiveotaku.com/contact-us/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xclusiveotaku